Technology at Bailey's Upper
Students at Bailey’s Upper have access to technology at any time during the school day when it is appropriate for their learning. We are very fortunate to have so much technology available to our students. Teachers continue to create lessons that use technology in ways that work to ensure all students reach our portrait of a graduate standards (Creative and Critical thinker, Collaborator, Communicator, Ethical and Global citizen, and a Goal Direct and Resilient Individual)
- All of our 3rd -5th grade students are in a 1:1 laptop learning environment during the school day.
- Our Music Tech Room, Library, and Advanced Academics Resource Room all have their own class set of laptops to use with students.
- The Art department has one set of 25 iPad mini’s to share.
- The Music classroom that does not have the class set of laptops has a new set of class iPads to use everyday.
- The ESOL department has 10 ipad mini’s
- The Special Education Department has has iPads for everyone student in the program to have 1:1 access
- All classrooms have an interactive projector: Teachers can project lessons for students to view and interact with. The projection displays on the wall where students are are to click and drag to manipulate items to enhance and demonstrate their learning in a meaningful way
- All classrooms have a document camera which allows teachers to share live examples for students to view, share students samples and demonstrate experiments or ways to use manipulates through this live camera.
Links to FCPS Technology Information that applies at Bailey’s Upper:
G Suite for Education - FCPS G Suite for Education (GSE) is an integrated communication and collaboration solution, hosted by Google and managed by FCPS. G Suite was formerly known as Google Apps for Education.
Bring your Own Device (BYOD)
[email protected] - This program enables FCPS students and staff to purchase technology products at discount rates